2014年5月25日 星期日

Week 13:Tap dance club

  When I was a freshman, I joined the tap dance club in NCCU. I had a great time there and I had not only learned dancing skills but also made good friends there. However, I joined a workshop which was at 7pm every Monday so I quitted the club. I felt pity and really want to go back to practice my dancing skills.

  This Sunday I received a message from the leader of the club, asking me that if I could help them record their performance on campus. I was so excited that I promised her immediately and went to their class on Wednesday. Their performance was great that made me really want to go back! Even though I also stand behind them, I could feel how hard they had worked for the coming performance and I could feel their passion toward tap dance. It was a great night and I decided to go back to the club next semester.

沒有留言:

張貼留言