2014年5月12日 星期一

Week 11:Mother's Day

  Last Sunday was Mother's Day! My dad took us to Tao-yuan to have dinner with my grandparents and all my relatives. It was a great day that we all gathered together to share lives and chat with others all day. 
  We went to the bus station at noon with two delicious cakes and arrived at my aunt's place at 2 pm. At my aunt's place, we played with my cousin's puppy Joy, which was a cute 2-year-old Miniature Poodle and waited for my grandparents' coming. After my grandparents' coming at about 5:30, we walked to the restaurant. It was not a very fancy restaurant and the food there wan't very good. However, since it was a celebration of mothers, we still had a great time there. At about 8 pm, we walked back to my aunt's place and sing the karaoke in her house. We went home at about 11 o'clock and got home after midnight. Even though it was a tiring day and the dishes at the restaurant were not delicious, my sister and I still felt fulfilled and delighted.

沒有留言:

張貼留言